March 26, 2016

I fixed the recoil on the Snapper today, so once I get the screws needed to hold the blower cover on the engine, it is good to go. Yards are getting greener, and will likely need to be cut soon, so I think that I will actually be cutting by April 1 now. It all depends on the weather though.

I am still doubting the modeled cold front that is coming as forecasts are never right that far out as far as I am concerned. One day I should make a chart of what they say it will be 10 days out, and what it actually gets to, and update it daily. Would be interesting to see just how wrong they are.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: