January 16, 2016

Today was kind of warm at 43, but I never messed with the saw or the snow blower, so I am going to try and look at that snow blower tomorrow if I get a chance. I am really hoping it is a simple fix but if not, then I may just wait until next year to fix it.

The current rumor is snow next weekend, and I don’t believe it. They are saying that we can see some snow showers Monday but I am not sure about that either. I would love a good storm so I can test out the new carb and belt on the 2 stage, but it don’t seem to want to happen.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: