February 6, 2015

Well today was a cold day but we didn’t get any snow so that is great. It looks like the next storm, Sunday into Monday will start as rain and may change to snow. I am hoping that it is all rain. It would be better if it didn’t do anything at all though really.

I will be ready in case we do get it. I personally like to be prepared so I may try tuning up the one Toro just in case I need it. I like to use it on little storms, since it can throw farther than my big one ironically. I will have to see what they forecast though come tomorrow night or even Sunday morning.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: